Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pink Patchwork and Cupcake Bunting! Perfect for parties or bedrooms!

High quality handmade double sided bunting ideal for both indoor or outdoor use, this pretty pink patchwork and cupcake bunting would look lovely for a birthday party, in a child’s bedroom, or anywhere to add some prettiness!

My bunting features all my favourite beautiful quality current and vintage fabrics including Cath Kidston, Laura Ashley Amy Butler & Tanya Whelan. These three pretty pink fabrics include a patchwork, pink gingham and pink cupcake fabrics.

Each length has ten flags that measure 20 cm by 20 cm sewn onto bias binding. The total length is 380cm which includes 50 cm extra on each end for tying.


Each flag is double sided in the same fabric so they look beautiful from both sides.


Price £15.00 per length of bunting. There are two of these available.


Postage and Packing: £2.50 within the UK. Please contact me for international postage rates.


I make bunting to order, so if you have a particular colour scheme in mind, would like the bunting personalised or appliqued with a child’s name or would like something made for your special occasion, please contact me and I can make any colour scheme and length to order.


I take great time and care to ensure that your purchase will arrive in perfect condition, neatly pressed & beautifully finished. All items are hand stitched in a non smoking studio and all fabric is pre-washed. All my products listed are ready to be posted.


Thank you for stopping by, if you have a question or would like a custom order please do contact me.


No comments:

Post a Comment